Monday, June 27, 2011

Tool 6


Wallwisher

Wallwisher is very easy and I think the students would enjoy posting their comments under any given board on a sticky. They may even enjoy making a board themself for other to post on. I see this as a powerful tool. Once postings are made they could be shown on the activboard for all to view. It would be a fun way to get to know students at the beginning of the year.





Poll Everywhere: This was very easy to set up. However we have Activotes with our activboards and I think that is much easier. You then get instant results and everyone has an egg (activ vote). I don't see me using this tool that often since we already have something like this in place.

I signed up for a Diigo account. I watched a few videos on how it is used. I am a little overwhelmed now. I brought my favorites/bookmarks in Diigo. Not sure what I should do next. It looks like they are just listed like in Internet Explorer. I will need some time to work on this. I am really confused now. I'll have to come back to this site later.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Donna,Thanks for the encouragement on my blog. You are doing a super job and I am impressed, but not surprised, with how quickly you are completing your 11 Tools! I also want to join Diigo, but will have to watch the videos several times before doing it. ~mary janet

    ReplyDelete