Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tool 3

I spent lots of time viewing Teacher Tube, School Tube, Kids Tube. I found two videos that I might use at the beginning of school year. They are posted below. Cool! Place Value shows standard form of numbers, expanded form, and word form. It repeats with different numbers so you can get the idea of how to expand a number. The Scientific Method video show all the steps in conducting an experiment.

I then went to flickr to find a picture. I looked up New York city since I just returned from there and found a great picture of the skyline. I will post it for you to see too.

I learned that educators can use pictures for educational purposes without getting permission. This is good to know. We tend to copy pictures all the time.

1 comment:

  1. I have never liked Teacher Tube - I find You Tube to be so much easier. Unfortunately the district filters block You Tube when you view it in Chrome, but not in IE. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete