Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tool 4

Google Apps has lots to offer. I especially like the Goggle Form on line question/survey tool. What a powerful tool to use with students!!! It could be used to gather information and the chart in out in a bar graph. The tool puts the information into a circle graph. Students would love to answer questions using this tool. I made a Travel Survey to practice. It seemed very easy. I'm not sure how to post it to this blog. I will try.

I also made a sample Google Doc. That was easy too. I like the fact that it can be sent to multiple people and each edit made will be sent to everyone. What a time saver. This could be used when teams are trying to plan or get information to everyone. Much faster than opening an attachment. Everyone can add info. or make changes until a final copy is composed. It saves your email from getting too clogged up.

I am not brave enough to give up my paper/pencil calendar, but like the idea of it. Maybe one day I will get brave enough to do so.

1 comment:

  1. I hope we all embrace Google Docs come next school year. It is amazingly powerful.

    ReplyDelete