Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tool 2

I like the idea of responding to people I know. When I took the 23 things I did not know any of the people. It seems easier to respond to the people I know. I learned from reading what other wrote. I decided I needed to go back at look at iauthor and ibook in classroom tools 2.0.

MJ gave the technology committee a short class on using delicious. I think I'm going to work on using delicious since I am more familiar with it. It is a great way to save your bookmarks and have them on any computer you might use. Diigo amazed me with what it could do, but I think I'll take baby steps for now.






1 comment:

  1. I think I may switch all the kids over to Diigo next year. They won't have a problem with the switch but I suspect the adults might!

    ReplyDelete