Monday, June 15, 2009

Thing 9

  • Edublog was easy to use. You could find a topic and click on it to find the blog. I found it very easy to navigate around. It showed many award winning blogs.
  • To be honest, RSS feeds are very overwhelming to me. I can't see myself keeping up with all the blogs sent. Synidc8.com was not as easy to find links and navigate. It was confusing to me.
  • I found information on smart boards and how teachers were trained on line. I'm guessing the smart boards are like our activboards. This might have been a great way to be trained. You could always go back and repeat information. I found blogs from scholatic.com with many teacher ideas for different books. It continues to amaze me how much information is out there......

1 comment:

  1. The Promethian site has some wonderful on-line training that we can take. I always call our ActivBoards Smartboards on Steroids.

    ReplyDelete