Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing 12

I enjoyed reading the article-How to comment like a King or Queen
  • Write a meaningful comment. If you don't care don't comment. Good advice!
  • Remember the power of words. We each have the power to build up or tear down. If someone steals your enthusiam, just delete their words and never look back.

I am more of a "lurker" than a communicater in blogs. This is an area I will need to work on. It seems like time went quickly as I was responding to different people in Library2Play.

3 comments:

  1. Let's hope this year's 5th grade got a good lesson in the power of comments. The cycnic in me doubts it. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand exactly what you mean when you say time goes by quickly as you are looking through blogs and responding! Doesn't it seem like time goes by quickly anytime you do anything computer-related? Even ordering things online? Everything is so interconnected, that you can spend hours clicking links and straying away from original sites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second "Sally" on the time is takes to read and comment on other blogs. I get caught up in reading all of the posts even if they have nothing to do with my original purpose of going to that blog.

    ReplyDelete