Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thing 6

I had fun making a trading card with my pet's picture. This could be used in a lot of different ways like with Texas Heros, Indian Tribe Information, Quick Writes about a picture, point of view, and book reviews. The possibilities are endless. I also like the Mosaic Maker. This would be fun to place a picture of each student from my class into a mosaic at the beginning of the year or use after studying a unit in science/ social studies. The magazine cover would also be great after reading a novel to highlight a character. I can see some great projects for students using these tools.

2 comments:

  1. The Bloggers loved all the Mashup sites. The PGP kids made trading cards - great fun. They would be intersting to do as part of your Native Texas American project - one kid could do food, another appearance, etc. At the end each team would have 4 or 5 trading cards on their tribe

    ReplyDelete