Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thing 21

What a fun way to share pictures. I was a little frustrated when I noticed we had to make our own pod cast/video cast, but once I got started I thought this is really a lot of fun and very easy. I think students would love sharing projects by making a video. They would not mind taping their voice. I don't like the way I sound on tape ,so I did not record my voice. I like putting music to the pictures. I am going to try using Photo Story with my kids next year.

3 comments:

  1. I think you will have a good time with PhotoStory. The kids always get into it and seem to get a lot out of it.

    I know you wish you were in Alaska, especially if you are subject to the extreme temperatures we have been having the last few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would finish! See, it wasn't hard at all and the kids will love reaping the benefits of what you learned next year. And you get a flex day. Yea for Flex Days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of Alaska Donna. I would like to know what towns you visited and how long did you stay there.

    ReplyDelete