Friday, June 26, 2009

Thing 20

Mrs. Burk Perimeter Rap

Shared via AddThis


Teacher Tube and You Tube have lots of videos that would excite the students and help them to learn in an all new way. I had fun looking at lots of different videos. I choose the one on perimeter because students always have trouble telling the difference between area and perimeter. I also noticed they had a lot on the water cycle. I want to remember this. I think it would be fun to place one of these videos into a flip chart. Once again the time gets away from you before you realize it.

1 comment:

  1. I have come to value TeacherTube greatly! I have a class Wiki, and I'll post video links for the kids to watch at home to further their learning. (oh, and a trick I use for area/perimeter... PeRIMeter has rim in it, so they know to look around the RIM!)

    ReplyDelete