Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tool 11- YEA!!!!!!!

I finished!!! Yea.

I have learned some new tools like Google Apps and the form tool for creating surveys. Wall wisher was another tool that I think can easily be used in the classroom to post opinions, thoughts, answers, or questions. I was happy to have a refresher on Animoto. The kids love putting these short videos together. I am really excited about having the ipads in the classroom. They will be useful for many things.

I would like for my students to create blogs this year. I would like to use the blogs to post their learning and showcase projects they have completed so they can be shared with others. I'm not sure how I will manage it all ,but I will try and learn many things along the way. The kids will love making their own Voki. The sound part makes it more interesting.

I don't think my vision has changed. I have always enjoyed using technology to enhance learning. Now I have more tools to use. I will now spend time going back and taking a closer look as some of the tools. I need to have a better understanding of how Diigo works. I think this will be a great place to store all my bookmarks.

The unexpected outcome was the test at the end. I don't like test!!!!!

It always amazes me as to how much is out there. I will go back and take a look at the courses offered on Atomic Learning for help and suggestions. I still have so much to learn.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for you for finishing! I didn't know there was a test at the end either. I'll have to get my tools finished so I can take it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Donna! I wish I were finished, but I am definitely not looking forward to taking a test, either! I think our individual blogs should be the test with ALL of the time we have spent on it! You were really speedy getting your blog completed after returning from NYC. It looks really great! I hope to finish mine this week-I have been in Lubbock visiting my mom for the past week. ~mary janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Donna. I think there is some videos in Atomic Learning about Diigo. That might help. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing!!! It's a big load off and now the rest of summer awaits...

    PS: I LOVE NEW YORK!!!!! I can't wait to go back again. :)

    ReplyDelete